Leave feedback
  • Question

Column oriented. How to?

Enter a new topic
  • Nuno Monteiro Nuno Monteiro
    0 likes 337 views

Hello

I have used Pageout several times. All of my projects’ layout have been line oriented, but now I have to do a column oriented one. See attachment. It has a header and two columns: the first column must be filled top to bottom, then the second would be filled. If there is more text to show, a page break should be generated, yielding a second page with the header and another 2 columns. How can I accomplish this? Thanks

Monday 12 December, 2016

Attached files

• Andreas Hjelle Andreas Hjelle
    0 likes

Hi,

This is actually much easier in StoryTeller.

For PageOut you could have look at this post for some ideas.

Regards,

andreas

Tuesday 13 December, 2016
  • Nuno Monteiro Nuno Monteiro
    0 likes

Hi, Thanks. So, StoryTeller and PageOut are alternative layout design softwares, right? Can we use Pageout for a project and StoryTeller for another? Is there a basic tutorial of StoryTeller somewhere? Thanks

• Andreas Hjelle Andreas Hjelle
    0 likes

Hi,

Yes Streamserve offers two design tools. PageOUT is the original straight forward tool. StoryTeller is a newer more complex tool. You can use both in the same project. I'm not aware of a tutorial, but you can have a look at the help file.

Please note that OpenTest has announced that they eventually will remove PageOUT.

Regards,

andreas

• Robert Mühlberg Robert Mühlberg
    0 likes

Hi to all,

in new StreamServe 5.6.2 CF2 840 => NEW PageOuts can be created, exist PO can be modified,

in the newest StreamServe named "CCE 16" => exist PO can be used+modified, BUT NEW PageOuts CAN'T ADD ANY MORE! Only NEW StoryTeller-objects can be add.

Regards Robert

Wednesday 21 December, 2016

Latest from the blogs

Read more