Leave feedback
  • Question

XMLOut in 4.1.2 SP2

Enter a new topic
  • Felicitas Wilcke Felicitas Wilcke Partner
    0 likes 1376 views

Hi all,

I have to generate XMLOut that should reference an xsd provided by the customer. 

Loading the xsd as resource is ok but "Autogenerate XML Document..." does nothing. Therefore I'm not able to reference the namespaces defined in the xsd, which is vital for the application.

The xsd is well formed and valid, I checked this by XMLSpy.

As workaround I will make an xml file from the xsd an build a StreamOut manually. But that is not what I expect from an option the customer has to pay for.

Anyone any idea how to solve the problem?

Friday 04 March, 2011
  • Best Answer
    Felicitas Wilcke Felicitas Wilcke Partner
    0 likes

My problem is not fully solved but in the meantime I can describe what I have done:

all related xsd are loaded as resource and must have the same encoding (in my case UTF-8). Then the XML doc can be autogenerated and the entries can be dragged to the process. The namespace can be added as attribute.

Tuesday 15 March, 2011
  • Stefan Cohen Stefan Cohen StreamServe Employee Administrator
    0 likes

Can you please attach the xsd here so we can take a look at it?

Friday 04 March, 2011
    0 likes

Hello Stefan,

here it is

Friday 04 March, 2011
    0 likes

no, here, i had to change the filetype to txt

Friday 04 March, 2011

Attached files

0 likes

My problem is not fully solved but in the meantime I can describe what I have done:

all related xsd are loaded as resource and must have the same encoding (in my case UTF-8). Then the XML doc can be autogenerated and the entries can be dragged to the process. The namespace can be added as attribute.

Tuesday 15 March, 2011