Leave feedback
  • Question

is it a way to delete a template already deployed for document definition ?

Enter a new topic
  • Sonia Velli Sonia Velli
    0 likes 1761 views

Hi,

I am using Composition Center to manage letters. I have some template (created as StoryTeller process) already deployed that I have recalled. Consequently on the portal, when I go to "Manage Document Definitions > New", the template is split into two on the unrolling list. Is it a way to delete one on the Composition Center template list ? I do not have find something for it on the DB AdminTool (SP5)...

Thank you in advance for your help.

Friday 22 October, 2010
  • Best Answer
    Ola Hellgren Ola Hellgren StreamServe Employee
    3 likes

Hi,

In DB Admin Tool you can delete templates. You do this by connection the the Runtime DB and selecting Persistent Resources. There you can filter on substitutiontemplate. Here are all your templates and you can delete them. I'm not 100% sure what happens if you delete them all so test it in test environment first.

I have attached an image of what it might look like.

Kind Regards,
    Ola Hellgren

Friday 22 October, 2010

Attached files

• Stefan Cohen Stefan Cohen StreamServe Employee Administrator
    0 likes

*Moved to Administration

Friday 22 October, 2010
  • Ola Hellgren Ola Hellgren StreamServe Employee
    3 likes

Hi,

In DB Admin Tool you can delete templates. You do this by connection the the Runtime DB and selecting Persistent Resources. There you can filter on substitutiontemplate. Here are all your templates and you can delete them. I'm not 100% sure what happens if you delete them all so test it in test environment first.

I have attached an image of what it might look like.

Kind Regards,
    Ola Hellgren

Friday 22 October, 2010

Attached files

0 likes

Thank you very much Ola.

I have tested it, but I think I can only delete the document definitions. I have always the templates on the unrolling list after.

Best regards.

Friday 22 October, 2010
    0 likes

In fact, you're right. After have restarted the Service Gateway and the portal, it works.

Thank you.

Thursday 28 October, 2010