Leave feedback
  • Discussion

Persuasion SP5 (5.5) LA Discussions

Enter a new topic
  • Stefan Cohen Stefan Cohen StreamServe Employee Administrator
    0 likes 4066 views

This thread is reserved for discussions and feedback regarding the Persuasion SP5 LA release. Please keep any discussions regardless of product area in this thread during the LA program.

Thursday 01 July, 2010
  • Kian Hwee Yeo Kian Hwee Yeo StreamServe Employee
    0 likes

What version of unicode is version 5.5 LA going to support? What is the future plan for unicode support?

Wednesday 04 August, 2010
  • Vyv Lomax Vyv Lomax Administrator
    0 likes

Are there any overview documents on the Correspondence Reviewer application? I would like to name it as a possible solution in a feasability study.

Tuesday 17 August, 2010
  • Petrus Näslund Petrus Näslund
    0 likes

Nice :-)

Language handling in StoryTeller through translation tables got included already in SP5.

Thank you!!!

Tuesday 24 August, 2010
  • Benjamin Baker Benjamin Baker StreamServe Employee
    0 likes

@Vyv Lomax

Product Marketing is currently in the final stages of creating a technical brochure and product brochure for correspondence reviewer. These documents are planned to be finalized for the SP5 GA release. If you need them prior to the release I would suggest sending a direct request to Product Marketing.

Wednesday 25 August, 2010
    0 likes

Has anybody tried local variables yet? What's your experience?

Tuesday 07 September, 2010
  • Petrus Näslund Petrus Näslund
    1 likes

I can't seem to find any info about local vars, how do I declare them?

The new reusable rules functionality just proved it self really powerful :-)

And Execute(), finally!

Tuesday 21 September, 2010
  • Martin Smith Martin Smith
    0 likes

Can SP5 be downloaded yet? There doesn't seem to be anything on the downloads site.

Wednesday 29 September, 2010
    0 likes

SP5 LA is available to the selected LA customers via Download Center. SP5 GA has not yet been released.

Wednesday 29 September, 2010
  • Mats Pursche Mats Pursche OpenText Employee Partner
    0 likes

Hi, I'm trying out the translation in Story Teller.

Is there a way to set the language for the whole document (like in PageOut), or do I need to specify a variable in 'Modification' in Character style/Language on each substitution text?

Also I can't change language in design time. Is this implemented yet? I have seen in a demo that I should be able to change language in Story Teller.

thanks,
        /Mats

Monday 11 October, 2010
  • Mats Pursche Mats Pursche OpenText Employee Partner
    0 likes

Hi, I'm trying out the translation in Story Teller.

Is there a way to set the language for the whole document (like in PageOut), or do I need to specify a variable in 'Modification' in Character style/Language on each substitution text?

Also I can't change language in design time. Is this implemented yet? I have seen in a demo that I should be able to change language in Story Teller.

thanks,
        /Mats

Monday 11 October, 2010
Next

Latest from the blogs

Read more