Leave feedback
  • Question

Section dynamic position

Enter a new topic
  • Sonia Velli Sonia Velli
    0 likes 1774 views

Hi,

On StoryTeller, how do I create a section with a Y dynamic position, calculated in function of the previous section elements size ?

Thank you in advance.

Wednesday 09 June, 2010
  • Best Answer
    David Bares David Bares OpenText Employee Administrator StreamServe Employee
    1 likes

Why is it not possible to place the signature under the letter in the same story?

That seems to be easiest to me. You can have as many sections you like in a story, mixed with non section story content.

Signature can be implemented as signature section

Or as a separate exposed story that CC user can drag under his letter

Or as a StoryTeller only function that CC user cannot influence.

Sunday 13 June, 2010
  • David Bares David Bares OpenText Employee Administrator StreamServe Employee
    0 likes

Hi,

perhaps you could be alittle more specific.

Generaly you can place your two sections under each other in one story

or you can have the first section in a growable text box and check the height in after script

or you can place an invisible object below the first section and check its paragraph position from script

Thursday 10 June, 2010
  • Sonia Velli Sonia Velli
    0 likes

Thank you. I want to create a StoryTeller letter model with a signature section down, which is placed in function of the paragraphs section height. My paragraphs are just before and are variables.

How can I have a growable text box ? Is it just by the functions " Insert > Text" ?

Friday 11 June, 2010
  • David Bares David Bares OpenText Employee Administrator StreamServe Employee
    1 likes

Why is it not possible to place the signature under the letter in the same story?

That seems to be easiest to me. You can have as many sections you like in a story, mixed with non section story content.

Signature can be implemented as signature section

Or as a separate exposed story that CC user can drag under his letter

Or as a StoryTeller only function that CC user cannot influence.

Sunday 13 June, 2010

Latest from the blogs

Read more