Leave feedback
  • Question

Powershell external filter on Windows 2008r2

Enter a new topic
  • Stefan Cohen Stefan Cohen StreamServe Employee Administrator
    0 likes 2610 views

I've been trying all morning to execute an ms powershell script from a StreamServer application service using the external filter on an input connector. No matter what I try I always get the following error:

C:\ManagementGateway\1.0\root\applications\test\Dev\filter.ps1 cannot be loaded because the execution of scripts is disabled on this system.

I have set the powershell executionpolicy to unrestricted system-wide so the script executes just fine in an interactive powershell session when I'm logged using the default Administrator account (the only user account on this standalone test server). I have also set my test application service to log on using this said account rater than SYSTEM.

This is the external filter command I'm trying:

powershell -executionpolicy unrestricted C:\ManagementGateway\1.0\root\applications\test\dev\filter.ps1

I figure that this has something to do with the security policy somewhere. Any ideas?

Regards,

Stefan

Tuesday 04 May, 2010
  • Best Answer
    Stefan Cohen Stefan Cohen StreamServe Employee Administrator
    0 likes

No worries. I got it to work by setting the executionpolicy to "bypass". I'm sure there is a proper way to do this in a production environment but this will do in the lab.

//Stefan

Tuesday 04 May, 2010