Leave feedback
  • Question

Exstream Workshop - Writer (text editor)

Enter a new topic
  • Sharan Patil Sharan Patil
    1 likes 177 views

Hey Guys,

I was trying to create a text resource in Workshop & i noticed that there is no option to change the font & its size.

Am i missing something here ? isnt it a basic requirement ?

Thanks,
    Sharan

2 weeks ago
  • Best Answer
    Sharan Patil Sharan Patil
    1 likes

After digging in deep in to the web apps folder, i was finally able to find the configuration file where we can customize the writer i.e. un-comment the features which are required

Config file which needs to be edited : config.js

Path to the config file : C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.5\webapps\writer\3rdparty\ckeditor

One week ago
    0 likes

Attaching screenshot

2 weeks ago

Attached files

• Vyv Lomax Vyv Lomax Administrator
    0 likes

I would recommend that you open a support ticket with opentext.com.

One week ago
  • Stefan Eklund Stefan Eklund StreamServe Employee
    0 likes

At the moment this is as designed. You have to specify the font in the StoryTeller section.
    Many use cases would of course require the end user to have the posibilty to change fonts, on the other hand from a ad-hoc/retouch perspective is could be handy to let the template control the look and feel.

/Stefan

One week ago
    1 likes

After digging in deep in to the web apps folder, i was finally able to find the configuration file where we can customize the writer i.e. un-comment the features which are required

Config file which needs to be edited : config.js

Path to the config file : C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.5\webapps\writer\3rdparty\ckeditor

One week ago