Leave feedback
  • Question

New tenant conenction issue in the Exstream 16.2

Enter a new topic
  • Ramya Pelluri Ramya Pelluri
    0 likes 311 views

Hi ,

I have installed Exstream 16.2 and OTDS 16. I have successfully set up OTDS for Communications Center and did the needful in the Communications Center environment but was stuck at the “Connecting to a tenant environment from Control Center”. When I tried to create a new tenant connection and login, I got the following error:

Connection or authentication problem when trying to communicate with management gateway

Tenant name and user credentials are correct. When I use the get_tenant command I get the tenant id.

Thursday 17 August, 2017
  • Peter Martens Peter Martens StreamServe Employee
    0 likes

Hi, 

Did you also run the scripts to create the tenant db and otds profiles, create the CAS and add the tenant to the management gateway? (There are 4 scripts for the multitenant, and 4 for the tenant, don't forget to start/restart the MGW after running the multitenant scripts). 

Regards, 
    Peter

Thursday 17 August, 2017
    0 likes

Yes Peter,

I ran the scripts for the tenant and multi tenant.

Ramya

Thursday 17 August, 2017
  • Peter Martens Peter Martens StreamServe Employee
    0 likes

Hi,

I assume you had no errors in the scripts, so your repositories are created and connected. Also your management gateway is running,else the last tenant script would not have worked. Can you check if it's still running

You might double check that you use the same hostname as in your OTDS and CCE16/Exstream installation, although that would mere give issues in your webapps, and normally not in your Control Center. 

Regards,
    Peter 

Thursday 17 August, 2017
    0 likes

Thanks Peter,

Management gateway is running, I have restarted couple of times while running the scripts. All the scripts were successful. I have tried:

1) Stopped Windows firewall on the machine (client and server are on same machine).

2) Tried using both IP and host name in the Control Center tenant connection profile

3)  Added IP address to the Windows host file. Have restarted machine after.

Still no luck.

Thanks,

Ramya

Friday 18 August, 2017

Latest from the blogs