Leave feedback
  • Question

All | Forum (112) | Articles (13) | Blog (0)

Enter a new topic
  • Houman Feldberger Houman Feldberger Partner
    0 likes 2658 views

Hi people,

first: great Page - great work!!

I just typed in "post processing 4.1.2" in the search field, result was:

| All | Forum (112) | Articles (13) | Blog (0)

a) I was wondering why on the "ALL" page, there were not all links listed - instead I found "see all matching topics" that linked me to the "Forum (112)" page.

b) My question is: couldn’t it be better to separate 3.x / 4.x / and persuasion topics? What do you think?

Is it possible to arrange the navigation like
    | All | Forum (112) | Articles (13) | Blog (0)  | StrS 3.x (10) | StrS 4.x (21) | Persuasion (2)

Best regards
    Houman

Monday 01 March, 2010

Attached files

• Best Answer
    Henrik Wejdmark Henrik Wejdmark StreamServe Employee Administrator
    0 likes

Hi!

a) The link actually reads "See all matching forum topics" If you continue to scroll down on the All page you will see top result for Forum, then Articles and last Blog. At the end of each section you will find a link going to the total list for that section (Forum, Articles and Blogs), which is the same as clicking the corresponding tab.

b) We have discussed this a lot on how to separate the topics and decided to not separate it per version but rather allow everyone to tag topics related to a specific version. The reason for this is that a lot of our technology is very similar between version. For instance, post processing is the same technology from 4.0 to Persuasion SP4. Granted that we have done updates to it between versions but most answers will be the same wether you have 4.0 or Persuasion SP4.

If you are in the "Connectivity / Post processing" forum you can click the "4.x" tag in the right hand column and this will filter out all topics marked 4.x. In a future update to this site you will also be able to click multiple tags and that way drill down to topics that you are interested in. For instance, in your case you will be able to click 4.x and then "Post-processing".

//Cheers

Henrik

Monday 01 March, 2010
  • Houman Feldberger Houman Feldberger Partner
    0 likes

Hi Henrik,

In a future update to this site you will also be able to click multiple tags and that way drill down to topics that you are interested in. For instance, in your case you will be able to click 4.x and then "Post-processing".-> sounds great :-)

Thank you.

Monday 01 March, 2010

Latest from the blogs

Read more