I have a scenario where 6nodes have been configured in Single Application domain in ControlCenter sharing the same runtime repository. And each node has 3 applications .
Is it better to have seperate application domain for seperate node or a single Application Domain for all the 6 nodes would be fine ? Which is the best practise and which would increase performance ? Will it have heavyload on database if a single runtime reposirtory is used by all the nodes ?
Wednesday 08 March, 2017
Here is a suggestion.For Example
Tuesday 14 March, 2017
- Single Enterprise Repository ("StrsSER") database (total)
- Single Management Gateway (per server)
- Three Runtime Repository ("StrsData1.1", "StrsData1.2", "StrsData1.3") databases
- Three Application Domains (Dev1.1, Dev1.2, Dev1.3), each containing
- Service Gateway (if required), running on different ports
- Three Collector Archive databases ("StrsArchiveDev1", "StrsArchiveDev2", "StrsArchiveDev3")
- One StreamStudio (if required)