Bringing structure to the unstructured by unleashing the power of information
OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information. OpenText provides solutions across the entire range of core EIM capabilities – sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud.
What is the role:
The Senior QA Engineer will be part of the QA Organization responsible for testing of the StreamServe product solutions, achieving the organization’s goal of delivering high quality and on time releases. .
What you will do:
- Define, develop and implement test plans. Create and execute test cases
- Report defects and verify resolved defects
- Involved in all aspects of testing, including for example; functional, regression, performance and security testing.
- Develop and maintain test cases
- Report test results, testing metrics and status reports on a regular basis to stakeholders within OpenText.
- Ensure on-time delivery of assigned deliverables with excellent quality.
- Education Degree: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Knowledge required: Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Years of experience: minimum 5 years
- Miscellaneous: ISTQB certified
- Very good knowledge and experience in Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Experience using different levels of testing - functional, regression, integration and system testing.
- Experience in performance testing and localization testing.
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience in testing web bases applications.
- Good knowledge of Agile methods such as SCRUM.
- Knowledge using tools such as GIT and Jira
- Experience working in an International R&D environment
- Experience with Integrations to other products
- Light development skills e.g. in scripting, java
- Knowledge of databases
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and well structured
- Excellent problem-solving skills and solution oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Good team player and positive attitude
OpenText is an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. At OpenText we acknowledge, value and respect diversity. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad global customer base. As a technology company, we can only be as good as the people who are part of our team. To that end, we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world! If you may require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com . If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.